Crunchy Chicken Fingers
4oz reduced fat sour cream
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
salt and pepper to taste
2 cups dry stuffing mix
2 lbs chicken tenderloins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine sour cream, mustard, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
3. Put stuffing in a ziplock bag and crush stuffing into smaller pieces. Transfer to a shallow bowl.
4. Dip each piece into sour cream mixture and then roll in stuffing coating each piece as thoroughly as possible.
5. Put chicken strips onto baking sheet and spray tops of chicken with cooking spray.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes until they are cooked through and lightly golden.
Sweet Potato Fries
2-3 large sweet potatoes, peeled
2 tbsp Olive oil
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut sweet potatoes into fries and place into large bowl.
3. Add olive oil, salt, and pepper to fries and stir.
4. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and place fries in a single layer on the pan.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes until fork tender and slightly crispy.