Chicken Salad with Go Graham ?Go

This week The Jolly Kitchen is featuring some delicious recipes courtesy of Felicia from Go Graham Go. Felicia is helping us stay out of the kitchen by bringing us simple recipes for busy moms! When you get a chance, you should stop by her blog.





Enough Chicken Salad to feed an army! Cut it in half for a family of four!

Ingredients:

4 Cans of White Meat Chicken (larger cans usually 2 for $5)

1 8oz block of cream cheese

1 cup of mayo

1/2 cup of chopped celery

3 tbs of chopped onions

4 cups of pecans chopped into fine pieces


Crumble chicken into bowl with celery, onions, and pecan pieces

Melt mayo and cream cheese in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds and mix together.

Mix in mayo/cream cheese mixture with the chicken mixture

Eat and enjoy alone or with crackers or bread!




4 comments:

Jess NBP said...

YUM! Will have to make that someday! Chicken and noodles/potatoes are my sweet spot for yummy food.

Felicia said...

This stuff is the absolute bomb! Not kidding! Everyone asks for it!

Ali said...

This sounds great! I've never tried making my own but I love the chicken salad Arby's used to have.

Anonymous said...

That sounds delicious! I like anything that's quick to make.

I've passed an award on to you and I hope you'll come by and check it out. :-D