Thanksgiving Series No.6-Pies


I have to admit I have a bad sweet tooth! I never buy anything sweet for our home because I will devour it in 1.2 seconds! During the holidays, though, I totally indulge on Thanksgiving Day, the day after, Christmas, and the day after! One of my favorite desserts is pie. Any type of pie. I love pie! Here are some links to recipes from various websites that I have used before and I know are delicious! I do want to note though, that at Thanksgiving I don't bother with making crusts. I just buy the rolled Pillsbury crusts instead. There is way too much to bake and cook to bother with making crusts.

Classic Pumpkin Pie


















French Apple Tart
I make this tart for my family ALL of the time! It is delicious, but a bit time consuming to make. I always cringe a little when I get requests for it at times other than the Holidays.

2 comments:

Felicia said...

I am so glad to hear that you buy the pre made crusts! That truly makes me feel better... and not like less of a mother or cook! LOL!

Seriously, these look so yummy! I'll have to try that apple thing a ma bob! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Your apple tart looks lovely. I'm going to give it a try.