Thanks For The Award!


Thank you so much Nessa at Ramblings of a Texas Housewife for the Kreativ Blogger Award! I really love your blog too and I am honored that you thought of me. Here are the rules for the award:

1. List six things about yourself

2. Pass this award on to other bloggers

Ok, here goes!

1. I love to cook! It is peaceful and relaxing to me. Well, it is peaceful and relaxing when I don't have a toddler grabbing my pant leg begging me to pick him up ; )
2. I love cheesecake and I make many different types. At Thanksgiving, I usually make a pumpkin cheesecake with a chocolate crust and decorated with chocolate leaves. It is so delicious!
3. I hate buffet style restaurants!
4. I love to decorate and own way too many dishes, glasses, silverware, etc...
5. I am a total mess in the kitchen. When I am done cooking, the kitchen looks like a tornado has been through it.
6. Don't talk to me if I have not had my coffee in the morning. I'm not very pleasant!

I would like to pass this award to these great bloggers:
1. Go Graham Go
2. My Art and the Mom in Me
3. The Mom Buzz
4. Momma Cooks Cooking
5. World of Homemaking

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Thank you!! I am honored!! =)

By the way...I HATE buffets..yuck, yuck, phooey, yuck!!

BTW, I am a disaster in the kitchen myself!! =)