Weekly Menu





Menu For This Week: I'll post recipes and pictures as I make each meal.

Chicken Dijon
Baked Macaroni & Cheese with Tomatos


Crunchy Chicken Fingers
Sweet Potato Fries


Bowties Alfredo with Broccoli
Salad
Cheddar Cheese Muffins

Beef & Mushrooms in Light Cream Sauce over Potatoes


Lunch for the Toddler:
Spinach Nuggets
Grilled Cheese
Whole Grain Crackers with Deli Meat & Cheese
Homemade Soup
Assorted Fruit: Pineapple, Blueberries, Grapes, Bananas
Organic Yogurt Mixed with Fresh Fruit


4 comments:

Felicia said...

Seriously...we are coming over to eat! I am giving the Jolly Kitchen and Jolly Mom an award! It won't post until Saturday though...I'm storing up my posts until I feel better...It's hard to type with this fever...101 and on the rise! YUCK!

Nessa said...

Yum! I am really enjoying your blog!

I've given it a blog award, drop by my blog to check it out.

- said...

I want to come live at your house. I can't even get a menu together for the week, much less cook it. LOL
Shrinking Pamelalala
I Don't Commute